Law of Attraction: Let's talk about the Secret

My mom died in 2010 and l was in my 20s and have a brother who is 2 years younger. I am going to try my best to tell my story but not in a sad way. We were raised in a sheltered way but not spoiled because my mom always believe that as mom, it was her moral obligation to take care of us until such time we are ready to face the world. Well, in our culture here in Asia, it isn't the same case in US or other country, where kids at 18 can move out so long as they have secured a good paying job and have a decent apartment to live in. Here in PH, to get a decent apartment then move out and secure a good paying job is too finish school - by means of that is to graduate and get a diploma. Enough of that already.

In 2010, when mama died, little did we know that the house I grew up in was pawned to the bank and the principal outgrown by the interest through out the years. And what mama did was just to send promissory notes and never really got around in paying them back. I can't blame her for that, she was paying college fees for us two kids and she was a single mom. How can I even repay her for being a super mom that she managed to take of everything without complaining at all.

Anyways, many have already written reviews and research about the Law of Attraction. I want to share my experience with this practice. It's 100% real and effective. But it takes a lot of skills and patience and positivity.

I was on the verge of giving up the house, but if I did, where am I and my brother going to live? We can't even afford to rent a small apartment back then. We have jobs but not enough to sustain. I was always crying and questioning God why I am miserable, was it a punishment to our sins?

Then, I surrender to Him and I gave up eventually to the point that I am no longer have the energy to challenge Him. I don't care anymore that time, if I was going to die of hunger or what. Our money wasn't enough, we could not face the people we have reach out to and borrowed money from. Our bills were piling up and late also the bank was always visiting the house asking for the payment of the loan my mom took. 

So, what I did, I wrote a short letter to God, asking and wishing to save the house and bless us with money to payback the bank and we wouldn't be homeless then ask His forgiveness and guidance to do the right thing according to His will, then I put the letter at the Altar. Afterwards, I have let go all the problems and surrendered to Him and trust His process. 

I went on with my life, live right, worked hard and turn to be grateful to everything, may it be small or big things. But I admit, it was really tough, to be positive considering that there were negative factors that surrounds us. It was hard but you have to fight it. I would do and enumerate every waking moment and before sleeping all the things I am grateful for and thanking God and the Universe all the blessings that I will receive even if it's not yet there.

After 4 years, I learned that there was a Housing Program that helps people recover their homes from banks... with a lot of faith and trust in His process, I was able to take back our house and up until now, when I look back all the things I have accomplished are all because of being positive and the practice of Law of Attraction. 

There are a lot of lessons that I have learned here, but one of things we should do is: Stop questioning God or the Universe why you're miserable, sad or suffering because we never asked them why whenever we are happy. 

So if you feel like there's a missing piece in your life and couldn't point a finger what it is, especially during this pandemic, where a lot of people are losing hope and faith. I recommend you to always turn to God for help. And if you really want to be inspired and learn to re-center yourself. I recommend this book called, the Secret by Rhonda Byrne, it's one of the top selling self - help books and her books did really show the way and help me hold on the power of the High and Almighty plus it will really introduce the way the Universe works.

To get a copy, check out below. 


Click and you'll get the Hardcover. Trust me, every word is worth it!


Hope you enjoy my article and feel free to subscribe for more of my posts. Thank you for reading and have a good one.

Comments

Popular Posts